Saturday, April 03, 2021

Caticorn

March 23: I ended up not having to do jury duty again, so my friend and I went to lunch, and Five Below:
I was looking for something I had picked up over a month ago, but it's kinda like the Dollar Tree, you gotta get it when you see it. I did pick up this caticorn for me and the Reese's egg for my brother.
We also went to Dollar Tree:

And for once, there were a ton of great things, a large egg, that I stuffed for my Easter goodies, A cute stationary set, a grasshopper, a minion tote bag, a minion gift bag, a piece of cat decor for a friend, a cute pen, and some ziploc bags. I was trying to see if I could find 5 green things that I wanted, I had gotten a green swap the week before and the person who sent to me, sent St. Patrick's Day stuff after St. Patrick's Day. I'm not sure why people do that, I had that one other year with a bunny swap and Easter. She shopped at the Dollar Tree, so it's not like she got them any cheaper.
bunny craft, stickers, pouch, keychains. Most of this stuff got put in the egg above for my Easter gift.
I found a SMS yellow in the mail when I got home:
There was no note, so I have no idea what group it was for.
March 24: I found this in my mailbox on the way to work, not exactly sure where it was the night before. It's for a favorite color tag:
I gave it to a friend, I don't use these.
Later when I got home I found mail from that day:
A wish for happy mail stickers and kawaii.
A craft project:
My understanding was that we were supposed to send a craft project and everything to do it. I don't feel zentangle is a craft. It's a way of drawing. I was very disappointed. This person really likes to make things, more than sending stuff.
She also included a wish for happy mail, I like these, the stickers are so cute.
And a rainbow tag:
Not impressed with this.
March 25: I received an Easter fillers tag:
She sent it in a regular manila envelope and was surprised it showed up broken. Most of the time people blame the post office, try sending it in something with a little protection, this is all the sender's fault.
I put together a flower tag:
I had received these and I don't have a garden, so I was sending something with flowers and you can create flowers.
I received a bunny swap:
Love this one, the pens are cute, the magic towel and the notepads are cute as well. I wasn't impressed with the chocolate, it went to work. It's the really cheap not good chocolate from Dollar Tree.
Also a wish for gnome, and tea:
She made the cutest little flip book and said I was a bright spot in the group.
March 26: Got a RAK in the mail:
I left the bandanna at work, I wouldn't use it.
Also a bunny swap:
We were supposed to send 10 stamped images, my sender told me they only had one bunny stamp, so I expected 10 of that image.
And a wish for something gnome:
How cute?
March 27: I sent out a Send Me Something Squishy:
It's a squishy donut on a magnet.
I put together a wish for birthday mail:
Another wish for birthday mail:
A wish for vinyl stickers:
A wish for something bright:
A wish for something cat:
An elephant tag:

 I received a rainbow swap:
I love that clipboard at the top.
A sticker swap:
We were to send 10 new unopened packs of stickers. She sent me 8 new unopened packs, one opened pack and a pack of foam shapes. She claimed the opened pack was cut down to fit in the envelope that was large enough for her not to cut it down. I feel she got it that way. I shopped my stash, too, but I followed the rules.
I put together a wish for something Disney:
I got these for a tag, and love them, but I'll never use them.
Another wish for birthday mail:
I'm getting ready for asking for birthday mail for me in a month or so.

No comments: