Saturday, April 17, 2021

A green bunny rabbit

April 3: I had to open at work, we were kinda busy the first hour or so and then pretty dead. I found a sticker pack tag:
A replacement for something purple/kawaii/disney:
This person sends some great stuff, she certainly follows the rules of "send something you would like to receive".
A wish for tea:
These all sound good.
I received a flowers tag:
Lots of cute stickers.
And an elephant tag:
I would've loved more of those stickers.
And a wish for purple washi:
Not something I'll use.
 I finished my third mail journal for this year. I'll start a new one on Monday.
April 4: Easter. I opened my egg:
unicorn mini stationary set, unicorn coin purse, grasshopper toy, sloth hand sanitizer holder, unicorn pom pom keychain, leopard fuzzy heart keychain, and a taro cake. That heart is giving me total Lisa Frank vibes.
And I opened my basket:
Poppy toy, bunny coin purse, plush avocado, bendable sloth, Lindt bee, Happy Hippo, purple stegosaurus filled with Smarties, catmaid, egg with zoomie vehicle in it, surprise egg, magic towel, and a stuffed bunny. There was a cute little plush pig bag tag in the mystery egg, not what I was expecting, but I like it.
Had plans with my parents and aunt and uncle. We had prime rib and cheesy potatoes for lunch and then my uncle and I hid my eggs. It's so funny to watch my mom act like a little kid. They both said they enjoyed the eggs. It was a nice day, I haven't seen my aunt and uncle in person since last February. We made plans to go to a local junk event in June. I'm so excited to attend this with my aunts.
April 5: I put together a flat tag: 

I was told I didn't fulfill requirements for a swap, which really upset me. It's a new group and I thought I did well. I was telling my friends, and they all found it surprising that I didn't send enough to fulfill the requirements, they also didn't believe it.
I put together a few more things:
A surprise tag:
An animal washi tag:
A wish for something cute:
and a wish for vinyl stickers:
I received a wish for something gnome/purple:
She also said she was sending me something octopus, but I didn't see any octopuses in the envelope.
A wish for happy mail:
This person was kind enough to angel me this, I was missing a Valentine's happy mail from someone that never sent, it was too late for Valentine's, so I asked if they'd send spring instead.
A thank you card for something I sent out:
A wish for happy mail:
A wish for something pig:
She also sent address labels with that wicked cute pig on them.
And a mermaid tag:
We were supposed to send 3 different items, she also sent address labels. I was disappointed in this one. I was hoping for a variety of items, not 3 different kinds of stickers.
AC kicked on that night. It was 72 outside, I was on my way to bed and it kicked on, I had to put my blankets on to go to sleep.
April 6: I put together a wish for something Disney villians:
A wish for birthday mail:
I learned there is such a thing as compassion fatigue and I'm definitely feeling in a few parts of my life.
I found a bunny tag in the mailbox:
Cute card.
A flat tag:
So not happy with this one. It's the equivalent of bad happy mail.
A wish of something octopus.
A wish of something yellow:
I made a bunch of ribbon tassels today:
I misread the instructions and thought I had to make 2 tassels, last time we did. Apparently I only had to make one. 
April 7: Saw these beautiful tulips on my way home:
And found a wish of vinyl stickers in my mailbox:
A flower swap:
A wish of something green:
I received a years of service plaque from my job, I've been there 11 years last October. I've heard people should change jobs every so many years to keep life interesting. I'm not sure what else I'd do, we rarely have a boring week at the library, so it's still interesting.


No comments: