Thursday, October 15, 2020

Fun purchases

October 9: I got a roll of washi in the mail.
Basically all we had to do was send our partner a new roll of washi. I love this purple floral on I got, I don't have a lot of cute floral or purple washi.
October 10: I worked in the afternoon, but got some stuff ready to mail in the morning. A wish of cat stickers:
I had 4 things in my mailbox that I opened when I got to work. Altered paperclips:
The ones I created were pretty fallish as well. I really like the cactus one she sent.
Dollar store:
I was dreading another facemask (people really like sending those), but I love this magnet I received.
Homemade Halloween:
All we had to do was send something homemade that was in a Halloween theme.
An Etsy purchase of tons of cabochons. I had gotten a small priority mail box filled with cabochons:
And a pound of cabochons:
Because I couldn't figure out which would be more.
These are from RockinResin. I admit I thought maybe there'd be more variety. They were both basically the same, and the priority mail box just had a 1 pound package in it. The picture shows the box overflowing, which I would have preferred because they could have fit more. I don't know what I'm going to do with these, but I already want more (mostly because of the lack of variety, and I wanted different ones).
It was our first day of satellite voting, I think it went ok.
I found my Amazon purchase when I got home from work:

An Antiquarian sticker book, a Stay Inspired sticker by number book, a Dream Big sticker by number book, and some sloth stickers. I got distracted when I was looking at Amazon wish lists for a tag on Facebook. When I received my order, I found the Antiquarian book to be half of the retail price, so good deal on that. Also, I love these sticker by number books. I'm not good at coloring, so haven't gotten into the adult coloring trend, but I do like these.
Here's the sloth stickers:
There are 50 in the package:
SOOO CUTE!!!!
 October 11: a lazy day of reading and laundry, but I was also productive in getting a couple things ready to be mailed.
A wish of something mermaid:
And a secret sister package:
This one was kinda hard because she didn't give me much to go on. She did mention a 4 year old, so I put in a few things for a kid, and then she liked gel pens, figured everyone needs a facemask (or you can pass it on to someone else, like I keep doing) and a notepad. I'd rather people gave me a long list of their likes instead of I like pretty much everything.
October 12: Another lazy day, it kinda felt like Sunday, I just basically read and watched movies.
October 13: More reading, worked that night.
Received a RAK in the mail:

And a Letter E:
I really love the clothespins, left the mints at work, and I can always use hair elastics.
Looks like blogger rearranged my photos (annoying), I got a lot of stuff ready to be mailed as well.
A bunch of surprises, I just basically found stuff in my stash to send. A 7gypsies ephemera kit:
Some Bo Bunny fall ephemera:
Butterfly magnets:
A wish for a tape runner:
A wish for flower stickers:
Another surprise, this one for some other die cuts:
A wish for blank postcards:
And an F tag:
October 14th: Work went pretty quickly, Found a RAK when I got home:
Basically used everything in my mail journal.
Also, it was Take your Teddy Bear to Work Day, I didn't take mine, but I shared him on Facebook:
October 15th: Picked up some chocolate at the store because the 28th is National Chocolate day, figured I'd share at work.
I love Reese's Take 5, they may not make it to work. Also the Frankencup, is kinda weird, it's just green, nothing special, just green.
I put together an orange tag:
The instructions were to just send something orange.
A ghost happy mail:
I was thinking I had more ghost stuff. We only had to send 3 things, but I felt bad that I only had one ghost washi and two of my items were stickers.
I had so much fun with the first orange tag, I tagged another person:
I went 3D this time. 

No comments: