It's Hodgepodge time:
1.Describe your 30's in one sentence. If you're not yet 30 tell us one thing you hope to accomplish once you hit that particular decade. Halfway through. I turn 35 this year, so better things to come, maybe?
2. Is it harder for you to exercise or eat healthy? Eat healthy, but it's also hard to entice me to get out and exercise. I do arm curls with a gallon of milk every time I buy one, but that's getting light. Most of my exercise is going garage saleing, or when I go shopping since i don't have a car and I don't want to pay to ride the bus.
3. June 7th is National VCR Day. Huh? Anyway this reminded me of something I saw on Facebook listing household items we no longer have and the VCR was on it. I couldn't put my hands on that list, but found another list here of 21 items we all had ten years ago, but which are now obsolete-bookshelves (WHAT!!???), drip coffee makers, alarm clocks, file cabinets, desktop computers, printers, printed phone books, answering machines, fax machines, paper shredders, a Rolodex, CD racks, CD burners, china cabinets, home phones, entertainment consoles, DVD players, calculators, takeout menus, incandescent light bulbs, and cable TV Your thoughts? How many on the list do you still have? Still use? I still have bookshelves (why would those be obsolete), a filing cabinet, (though it holds crafting supplies and not files), a desktop computer (I don't use it, it's sitting in a corner), a printer (also don't use, but mainly because I don't want to buy paper or ink since I rarely use it when I have them). I still have video tapes, but not a VCR, I can't quite part with a few things I taped off TV.
4. What's something you see disappearing in the next ten years? I don't know.
5. How did you celebrate your birthday this past year? Is that typical? My birthday is actually in about a month, we're going to St. Louis for the week. Last year I went to brunch with my friends and then to a historical house in a neighboring town and shopping with my family. It's typical that I get together with family and that people give me presents, but I don't always get to hang out with my friends.
6. Insert your own random thought here. Like I said, we're going to St. Louis for my birthday, I'm excited, but not as much as I was when my parents first invited me. They led me to believe I wouldn't have to pay transportation or hotel fare and then later they told me it would cost so much for transportation. My dad has a convention he's going to, so we signed up for some things for that and those are a bit expensive. Now I remember why I don't go on vacation. I'm working a bit extra at my job, but still.
So, I'm going to start with a few things I picked up in St. Louis. Saturday, June 30th, we visited the zoo, I picked up a few things: ...
So, after my post last week, I got a bunch of tags/swaps put together. Blue (we had to send 10 blue items): Die cuts (had to send 10 ...
I remembered why I needed to go to Hobby Lobby. I needed Tacky Glue and after visiting Target.com, Walmart.com and HobbyLobby.com, I found t...