Sunday, April 01, 2018

Happy Easter!

Apparently I'm too hard to please. Last year I didn't go to my family Easter because I didn't feel like spending 4 hours in the car with my family. This year I went, but nobody asked me about my life, and apparently all we had for entertainment were my cousin's two little kids. I mean, they're fun to watch but after awhile, I get bored. I also don't appreciate my aunt telling one of the kids I would gladly have her sit on my lap if she wanted. Nope, that's really rude to tell a kid without asking the person because then they upset the kid if they don't want to.
Anywho, here's what I gave myself for Easter:
 That blue bag was a minion mystery Easter basket I bought online.
Here's what was in it:
 I totally got it for the minion finger puppet.
Here's what was in the egg and box:
 The box had all the stuff to the left of the finger puppet. The finger puppet and gum (I'm not sure, I'm taking it to work tomorrow) were in the box.
This is what was inside the orange ball:
SOOO CUTE!!!! I love it. I kinda wish it was a keychain. I'm tempted to buy a bunch more. They were only $2.
I'm also hard to please for gifts, I guess. Last year my mom gave me a pair of Easter socks and though I didn't say anything to her, I thought they were kinda lame, I've grown to like them, she also didn't get me any candy last year. This year she gave me a solid dark chocolate Dove chocolate and a set of mini Cadbury eggs. I've never liked Cadbury eggs, I just passed those on to my brother. I'm also not a fan of solid big chocolate things. But, she kinda knows this, maybe that's why I'm so bothered this year.
Tomorrow I'm going after Easter shopping. I'm trying to figure out if I want to go to all the stores or just Hobby Lobby and JoAnn's. I have to work at 3 and it probably wouldn't be an issue if I got up and went, but I'd rather go to all when I don't have to be somewhere later. So, I might put it off until Tuesday (sadly, Tuesday's forecast is colder, but I think I'll be fine). It's not like I need anything, I guess if it's not there by the time I get there, I'm not supposed to buy it.
Again, Happy Easter All!!!

No comments: