It's Hodgepodge time again, head on over to Joyce's blog to see what others answers are.
1. When was the last time you chatted with a neighbor? About what? (sharing that last bit is optional) My neighbor had a garage sale a few weeks ago and I found out I used to live across the street from her mother. That was kinda strange. Honestly, I don't talk to the neighbors much, and I'm ok with that.
2. River, lake, ocean, or waterfall...which one are you most like and why? I first read that as which do I like the most, which seems to be an easier question, so I'm answering that one. I like the sea, it has more interesting things in it. The last time I visited it was way back in 2010 when we went to Hawaii
Which one am I like? I don't know.
3. July 13 is National Delaware Day. Ever been to Delaware? Delaware is called 'the first state' because it was the first to declare independence from the British. What's your state's nickname and does that moniker make sense to you? If you were in charge, what nickname would you give your home state? I've never been to Delaware, I've been up in that region, but never there. Iowa's nickname is the Hawkeye State and one of the Universities has the Hawkeye as their mascot. I believe it's a Native American thing, Iowa is a Native American word and I believe Hawkeye is too, honestly I don't know. I think we should have some name that means we're the only state bordered on both sides by rivers.
4. What dish did you contribute to the last pot luck meal you attended? Do you have a go-to recipe for pot luck suppers? I did not take a dish to the last potluck I attended and the last potluck I went to that I did take a dish too was a while back. I probably took dessert because I'm good at that, plus it will stay outside in the heat without going bad.
5. What is your number one tip for a brand new parent? No idea on that.
6. Insert your own random thought here. I'm excited about a shopping trip I have planned for the end of the week. I need some time away with a friend just to de-stress.