Monday, January 02, 2017

12 Days of Christmas Swap

It's time for the Chaotic Goddesses 12 Days of Swap reveal. Here's what I got:
Day 1:
 
 A snowman and a couple snowman tea lights
Day 2:
 
 Russell Stover Pecan Delight
Day 3:
 
 A bag full of craft supplies: pens, double stick tape, glue sticks, foam dots, a couple sheets of bling
Day 4:
 
 Hot chocolate and socks
Day 5:
 
 An ornament
Day 6:
 
 Copper colored owl
Day 7:
 
 Brother of Day 6, gold colored owl
Day 8:
 
 Another ornament, sorry about the color on this one, it was sparkly and I wanted to contain the glitter.
Day 9:
 
 Box full of Andes mings
Day 10:
 
 mug
Day 11:
 
 Snowman, also sparkly and trying to contain glitter
Day 12:
 
 book

I was really impressed with what my partner sent this year. Sadly, it will be the last year. Here's what I sent my partner:
a box of post-its, a doll, bag, tree plate, tree pin, 2017 calendar, hot chocolate, hot chocolate, mug filled with chocolate, tree ornament, box of chocolates, and some planner goodies.

I hope my partner liked what I sent her, I had a lot of fun picking out things for her and wrapping them up.

No comments: