1. Do you wear your heart on your sleeve, or keep your emotions tucked in tight?
I'm really good at not showing my emotions.
2. How did you meet your closest friend?
Through work, I worked at an art store and she supplied various knitting things to the store.
3. Pink lemonade, grilled salmon, cotton candy, pink grapefruit, a strawberry milkshake, or raspberry sorbet...of the pink foods listed, which one is your favorite? Least favorite? Which one have you most recently consumed?
I think I'd take raspberry sorbet. I don't like grapefruit. Most likely salmon.
4. When were you last 'tickled pink' over something? Explain.
Probably my 12 Days of Christmas swap. I had a fun time picking out things for my partner and she did a wonderful job of picking things out for me.
5. Are you a fan of television talk shows? Daytime, nighttime, or both? What's your favorite?
No. I used to like watching them, and then I stopped watching TV.
6. When was the last time you wanted to ask a question, but felt too foolish to do so?
7. My favorite __________________right now is _________________.
My favorite art supply right now is buttons.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have a job interview next week. It's basically for the job I used to do at the library, and I'm so wishing I'll get it. I applied for it last May when the library restructured, but didn't get one of the positions they created, I'm hoping I can get this one this time.
I keep telling myself I need another job and I do, I don't make enough money, but I'm having a hard time stepping out of my comfort zone and looking for jobs. I don't know what I want to do, but it seems the ones I do want to do and apply for, I don't get, so I'm getting a little frustrated. But, I'm sick of not having money and worrying about having enough to cover my expenses.
Head on over to Joyce's to see what other people answered.
I went shopping today. I've been trying to be good and not shop (especially since I have a couple bigger shopping trips planned in the ...
I guess I'll go back to that weekly post thing. I am still trying to do the Wednesday Hodgepodge when the questions seem interesting to ...
I *needed* some replacement metallic gel pens, so I went to Target where I picked them up the first time. Of course they didn't have th...