1. Do you wear your heart on your sleeve, or keep your emotions tucked in tight?
I'm really good at not showing my emotions.
2. How did you meet your closest friend?
Through work, I worked at an art store and she supplied various knitting things to the store.
3. Pink lemonade, grilled salmon, cotton candy, pink grapefruit, a strawberry milkshake, or raspberry sorbet...of the pink foods listed, which one is your favorite? Least favorite? Which one have you most recently consumed?
I think I'd take raspberry sorbet. I don't like grapefruit. Most likely salmon.
4. When were you last 'tickled pink' over something? Explain.
Probably my 12 Days of Christmas swap. I had a fun time picking out things for my partner and she did a wonderful job of picking things out for me.
5. Are you a fan of television talk shows? Daytime, nighttime, or both? What's your favorite?
No. I used to like watching them, and then I stopped watching TV.
6. When was the last time you wanted to ask a question, but felt too foolish to do so?
7. My favorite __________________right now is _________________.
My favorite art supply right now is buttons.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I have a job interview next week. It's basically for the job I used to do at the library, and I'm so wishing I'll get it. I applied for it last May when the library restructured, but didn't get one of the positions they created, I'm hoping I can get this one this time.
I keep telling myself I need another job and I do, I don't make enough money, but I'm having a hard time stepping out of my comfort zone and looking for jobs. I don't know what I want to do, but it seems the ones I do want to do and apply for, I don't get, so I'm getting a little frustrated. But, I'm sick of not having money and worrying about having enough to cover my expenses.
Head on over to Joyce's to see what other people answered.
On our way home from Chicago, we stopped off at a Hobby Lobby, but unlike some other stores I feel all Hobby Lobby's have the same stuf...
Since I didn't do Hodgepodge today, and I saw one of my Youtube subscriptions do this, I thought I would too. They are fall questions. ...
It's Hodgepodge time again. Check out Joyce's blog to see other people's answers. 1. What would you say is the best and wor...
Because of the flooding last week, I decided I needed to pick up some more pocket pages, and Hobby Lobby had their PaperStudio and Stampabi...