2. Waffle iron, toaster, coffee maker, mixer, blender...which small appliance would you say most needs replacing in your house? I don't have any of those, but I would say maybe my toaster oven. Sometimes it stops counting down when I put the timer on it, it just sits there, and I have to reset the timer or give it a little nudge. It's pretty sad as it's only about 6 years old, I would think it should last longer than that.
3. It's National Grouch Day (October 15)...what's something that makes you feel grouchy? certain things at work that I'm not going to discuss. Some things just don't make sense to me.
4. Ever been to Canada? Is that a country you'd like to visit? According to Trip Advisor, the top ten best destinations in Canada are-Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Victoria, Calgary, Niagara on the Lake, Niagara Falls, Whistler, and Halifax. Which city would you most like to see? Personally, I have no interest in going to Canada, but browsing the site, I choose Calgary, because in the tiny description it mentioned a zoo.
5. What was your favorite food (or one of your favorites) when you were a child? Is that still a favorite? Honestly, I don't know, but I'm guessing pizza, because what kid doesn't like pizza? I still like pizza, but it generally costs more money than I want to spend on it. Right now, I'm a big fan of dark chocolate.
6. Do you cry easily? Not really, unless I'm watching a sad movie. I chose to watch Now is Good, about a girl with cancer and her last days and then The Fault in Our Stars about two teenagers with cancer, and then Soul Surfer about a surfer girl that was bitten by a shark but kept surfing, today, so my eyes did not stay dry. But, in real life I don't cry about much.
7. Have you started your (gasp!) Christmas shopping? If so when, and how much? If not, when will you even begin thinking about it? I started my Christmas shopping last January. I always start it that early, I've seen how stressed my parents get around the holiday time, so when I started shopping for people, I started early. I think it's more fun to pick up things for people throughout the year. My mom said we shouldn't do presents this year because we'll be going to Charleston, SC over the Christmas holiday, but I'm still doing a few small presents for people.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Today is my grandma's birthday. She turns 98.