- I know I still have a 7 hour work day to get through, but I'm so happy it's Friday.
- I was a bit upset on Monday when I was informed all the evening shifts were cancelled at the library
- Though, now I'm ok with it. As tired as I've been getting off work and getting up the next morning, having 2 more 11 hour days instead of 8 hour ones would have been way worse.
- The stress of the students arguing in returns yesterday really got to me.
- I felt like I was going to the textbook office with questions for every return.
- If people would just not open packages and keep things in the bags until they need them, my days would be less stressful
- I texted my friends after I got off work asking about a distressing event, but no one was available.
- Correction, one got back to me saying she was also tired, the other two didn't even respond.
- I wish I had some exciting lunch to mark the end of the week, or even something exciting to do tonight.
- I have a three-day weekend because my shift at the library was cancelled tomorrow, but I have nothing to do.
- I might just be lazy all weekend.
- I'll probably make something yummy for the Labor Day picnic on Sunday. And that will lead to free food on Monday.
- Is it 5 yet?
Friday, August 29, 2014
I'm so glad it's Friday
On our way home from Chicago, we stopped off at a Hobby Lobby, but unlike some other stores I feel all Hobby Lobby's have the same stuf...
Since I didn't do Hodgepodge today, and I saw one of my Youtube subscriptions do this, I thought I would too. They are fall questions. ...
It's Hodgepodge time again. Check out Joyce's blog to see other people's answers. 1. What would you say is the best and wor...
Because I don't have enough. Hobby Lobby had Christmas at 50% off last week and since I didn't know if that would continue on this ...