- I know I still have a 7 hour work day to get through, but I'm so happy it's Friday.
- I was a bit upset on Monday when I was informed all the evening shifts were cancelled at the library
- Though, now I'm ok with it. As tired as I've been getting off work and getting up the next morning, having 2 more 11 hour days instead of 8 hour ones would have been way worse.
- The stress of the students arguing in returns yesterday really got to me.
- I felt like I was going to the textbook office with questions for every return.
- If people would just not open packages and keep things in the bags until they need them, my days would be less stressful
- I texted my friends after I got off work asking about a distressing event, but no one was available.
- Correction, one got back to me saying she was also tired, the other two didn't even respond.
- I wish I had some exciting lunch to mark the end of the week, or even something exciting to do tonight.
- I have a three-day weekend because my shift at the library was cancelled tomorrow, but I have nothing to do.
- I might just be lazy all weekend.
- I'll probably make something yummy for the Labor Day picnic on Sunday. And that will lead to free food on Monday.
- Is it 5 yet?
Friday, August 29, 2014
I'm so glad it's Friday
I *needed* some replacement metallic gel pens, so I went to Target where I picked them up the first time. Of course they didn't have th...
Sunday: I made a couple birthday cards and a mini pocket letter Monday: I have to take 2 vacation days before they disappear on July 1st s...
It's Hodgepodge time. I think this is the first time I've participated in the shorter format. I haven't found a lot of questions...