It's Hodgepodge time again, check out Joyce's blog to see other people's answers
1. March is known as the windy month. Which of the following phrases best fits your March so far...'throw caution to the wind', 'three sheets to the wind', 'run like the wind', or 'see which way the wind blows'? How about see which way the wind blows. With things changing at my job and having to move and sort things out and see where things go on that route, and sometimes in just planning my days, it seems to change so fast.
2. Your favorite green food? Your favorite dish made with your favorite green food? I like pistachios. I know I've made a pistachio bar before with pistachios crushed in the frosting and pistachio pudding in the actual bar.
3. Ever been locked out of your home-car-office-anywhere? Do tell! I locked myself out of my apartment once. I had to go get a key for a different door, shimmy the chain off of it and slide inside. In this apartment, you can't lock the door without the key.
4. Yoda, Kermit, Shrek, The Wicked Witch of the West, Oscar the Grouch, The Grinch, or Mike Wasowski (Monsters Inc.)...of the green characters listed, which one's your favorite and why? I can't pick between Mike Wasowski and Kermit, I have figures of both of them sitting on my desk so I can see them while I'm using my computer. I love frogs and Kermit trumps all frogs, and how can you not love Mike?
5. "The first task of a leader is to keep hope alive."~Joe Batten Do you agree? Why or why not? That sounds like a great idea, if you don't have hope, I don't think you have much.
6. Share a favorite song with an emotion in it's title. The Power of Love by Huey Lewis and The News. I always think of Back To The Future when I hear it. Side note, I put my media player on shuffle and kept skipping through until I found a song that had an emotion in it, it took awhile, and I really do like this one, even though it's also the first one I found.
7. What's a road trip you'd like to take? I love to travel on some road that has a lot of thrift and antique stores and garage sales. With friends, what more could I want. I'd love to stay in the older hotels and eat at local eateries and visit cool random tourist shops.
8. Insert your own random thought here. I feel so stressed lately, this afternoon I was at work and felt like crying, I had just read some emails that upset me greatly. With everything going on, I feel like I need a break from my life.
On our way home from Chicago, we stopped off at a Hobby Lobby, but unlike some other stores I feel all Hobby Lobby's have the same stuf...
Since I didn't do Hodgepodge today, and I saw one of my Youtube subscriptions do this, I thought I would too. They are fall questions. ...
It's Hodgepodge time again. Check out Joyce's blog to see other people's answers. 1. What would you say is the best and wor...
Because of the flooding last week, I decided I needed to pick up some more pocket pages, and Hobby Lobby had their PaperStudio and Stampabi...