It has been an extremely long time since I bowled. We used to have two bowling allies in town, one of them finally got flooded in our last flood and had to be taken down. The other one is on campus and I rarely get over to it. I like to bowl, but I suck at it.
2. Should sports stars be role models?
I don't think so, you keep hearing about the bad things they do and they still get to keep playing their sports, plus they get tons of money for it. I think it's wrong. You'd think that money could be spent on other things that need it.
3. January is National Oatmeal month...are you a fan? How do you like your oats?
Totally in cookies, I had a peanut butter cookie the other day, that had oats and Reece's pieces in it, yummy.
4. What is one book on your reading list for 2014?
Hollow City, it's the sequel to Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I read about it on another blog and I loved Miss Peregrine's, so I bet this one will be great as well.
5. What would you like your future self to say to your present self?
It's a good thing you kept doing art, you're great at it and people pay lots of money for it.
6. When scrolling through the TV guide, what is one movie title that makes you want to stop, grab the popcorn, and watch for a while?
Honestly, I have lots of movies I will do that for. I can't pick a favorite. I only have rabbit ears, but I've gotten spoiled by TV on DVD and hate waiting for the commercials to end, so I haven't even set up my rabbit ears. I just check out movies from the library.
7. What are two style trends you hope never come back into fashion?
I really wish the low rise jeans would go away, I really don't need to see all that skin. It'd also be great if most guys would just learn to pull up their pants.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I signed up for a Valentine's Day swap where I had to make ATC's. Here's what I made:
The background is dictionary paper, the hearts are very thin paper, the buttons are vintage, the LOVE is a brad. I had 3 leftover, so I listed them on Etsy, hopefully they'll sell.
I'm trying to figure out what to do with my life with an upcoming reorganization at my job and my have to move. My cousin told me, art was my thing, and I just needed a day job to pay the bills. I always thought that too.