Wednesday, July 03, 2013

My Birthday

So, yesterday was my birthday, I turned 30. I had a dinner party for my friends. It was fun, but today, I have this feeling that I wish it was more exciting. Here's what I received:
 One of my friends crocheted all those flowers, I love them, but I have no idea what to do with them. Another friend gave me the animal chocolate and the cute little owl box, another friend gave me the earrings.
I also picked up my bouquet of free flowers for the month, they turned out to be roses.
 A couple of my friends gave me wine. I don't drink a lot, and I certainly don't drink a lot of wine. I gave them so many ideas for presents that I'm a little let down that they gave me wine.
 And here are the cards I received:
The cake is from my insurance company, the owl one is from my friend that gave me the owl box, and the other one is from my aunt.

I feel kinda bummed today, I'm not entirely sure why.

No comments: