Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter

Well, it's been awhile since I posted on here. Not much going on, I'm waiting impatiently for garage sale season, and now that it's warmer, it's almost here. I keep reading about people's finds on the blogs I read, and keep wishing I had some fun finds to post. I did go wandering through downtown the other day, but didn't find anything I wanted to spend my money on, especially since things are way cheaper at garage sales. The biggest thing would be my fabric book that I posted the other day, see below.
I hope everyone's having a great Easter, here's what I got myself this year:
I tried filling my basket with something other than candy, but I couldn't find anything I really wanted to spend my money on, now I should have enough candy to last me awhile.

No comments: