Monday, October 03, 2011

New stuff

I don't have any new pictures, because I didn't go garage saleing this weekend, but these pictures are some interesting things I bought on Etsy this weekend. I do have other things to share with you, so please enjoy the pictures as well.
I don't have anything exciting/interesting going on in my life, I've actually noticed I'm more tired and irritable lately, I don't know exactly why. I have been working more at work, more than 20 hours, sometimes close to 30, which I know is not a ton, but more than I'm used to working constantly.
A very cool heart necklace

The assistant director at the library told me the other day, that she can see me making a career at the library. She says she doesn't say this very often, so it means a ton, and it's totally helping me when I have troubles with my lead workers.
This is the first time I've told anyone, since talking to her last Tuesday. I feel I really can't tell my co-workers, as I felt they might not be too happy hearing about it. I'm not really interested in telling my parents, because they will push me to have more hours (even though I'm past the limit right now), and berate me about other stuff.

Cute peacock earrings.

Like I said I've been more irritable and crankly lately. When I've been buying stuff it's totally been for me. I like that I'm not really spending money on someone else (meaning I like not having a boyfriend and spending money on him). The past few purchases I've made, I smile every time I look at them, and that makes a huge difference. I've been buying junky food for me, maybe not the best choice, but I enjoy and I think that matters a ton.

A cute blue necklace.

I'm dressing up for Halloween, and have bought myself a cute costume. I'm actually working on Halloween, so I figured, why not. I haven't dressed up for Halloween in years, so I'm really giddy about that. Plus, most of the Monday night crew at the library is going to dress up, so I think it will be really cool.

And an alien pocketwatch.

I honestly keep wishing/hoping that something exciting comes along, or happens to me. But, since I don't know exactly what that means, I think I'll be waiting awhile.


I've been chatting to a few guys online through the OKCupid website. I find one of them particularly weird/strange. We were chatting on Yahoo messenger, and then through the emails on the site, and he gives me his phone number and then pretty much ignores me. I find it kinda ironic because he was telling me how my ex was a dick, and then he pretty much says, 'Unless you call/text me, I'm not gonna chat with you anymore.' Now who's being a dick? I'm not ready to give out my phone number to anyone, and I'm certainly not going to give it to someone being an ass.


I went to my cousin's baby shower yesterday. It was fun to listen to the stories from my other cousins and aunts about babies and them growing up, but I'm not at all interested in having one. I thought it was particularly amusing, how bored my mother was when we were chatting.


That's all that's been happening lately. If I'm not working, I'm either relaxing (off my feet), or working on my art projects with upcoming deadlines. Check out my post about them here. I am a little bummed today, because I heard I didn't win a giveaway, that I really wanted, but I'm used to that, I rarely win anything.


What's been going on in your lives?





No comments: