Found some new memes to play with.
The first is a fill in the blank. I found this one on Little Owl Arts
1. The first thing I do in the morning is Roll over and wish my boyfriend was in bed with me.
2. Every night before bed I Set up my music to listen to
3. My favorite thing to do when I'm having a bad day is Listen to music, always calms me down, especially Bruce Springstein, or Bob Seger
4. Something that makes me cringe is Millipedes, we had one on the wall by the bathrooms the other day at the library, and I sure didn't want to go near it.
5. Social situations Something I really need to get used to.
6. I like to collect Hot Wheels/Matchbox cars, art supplies, frogs
7. Weekends are for Relaxing, hopefully with warmer weather going to garage sales, and of course because of warmer weather mowing the lawn
And the next one is called the five Spot. I found it on So Completely Random.
5 family members you can't live without?
1. 1 aunt on my mom's side,
2. 1 aunt on my dad's side,
3. my boyfriend (that counts right?),
4. my guinea pig,
5. because of financial situations my parents
5 girlfriends you can't live without?
2. Loretta (I don't have 5 girlfriends)
5 foods you can't live without?
3. ice cream,
5 favorite movies? This will be hard, how to narrow it down to 5. Umm,
1. Die Hard movies (I know that's 4 different movies, but it's counting as one),
2. We were Soldiers,
3. X-Men Origins: Wolverine,
4. SAW movies (also counting as one),
5. Finding Nemo
5 favorite TV shows?
1. Third Watch,
2. Supernatural (or at least the first 3 seasons of it, I could care less about the 4th season),
4. The Amazing Race,
5. New York Undercover
5 biggest pet peeves?
1.People who smoke,
2. people who call voicemail/answering machines and either hang up after the message has gone through, or talk like you're going to pick up,
3. People who are too lazy to park or do other things legally,
4. People who can't come to the library and pick things off the shelves themselves,
5. People who suck at driving
5 places you visited and loved?
2. Lake Okoboji,
3. Kevin's parents place,
4. Washington D.C.,
5. The Ledges
5 places you want to visit?
5 memories that you will never forget?
1. When I first saw Kevin
2. My first motorcycle ride
3. Hawaii vacation
4. The first time I went to D.C. and we got to see the Darwin's Rhea (big bird kinda like an ostrich) dance.
5. Childhood vacations at Lake Okoboji
5 things you love about your house/location?
1. Love my neighborhood (within walking distance to a lot of things)
2. Love that it's an old house (very gorgeous)
3. Love that I'm close to work (within walking distance to my jobs)
5 things you wish you could change about your house/location?
1. Wish I lived farther away from my parents (live on the 3rd floor of their house, and we are way too close in distance, and not far enough away in relationship)
2. Wish I didn't live in an old house (they have a lot of problems)
3. Wish I lived in a different town (should have gone away to college, and experienced somewhere else)
4. I'd love to have a bathtub (my bathroom isn't near big enough for one)
5. I'd love for my bedroom to not have windows facing east (it's kinda hard to sleep in that way, I even have mini blinds and very dark chocolate colored curtains, they still don't shut out all the light)
5 projects you are working on or want to accomplish this year?
1. The constant of my collage group atcs
2. making money (that counts right)
3. paying off my medical bill
4. hoping to become more creative, or do more artwork
5. Cleaning my apartment
5 material possessions you can't live without?
1. My ring from Kevin
2. My mp3 player (I couldn't live without music)
4. My wallet, that counts right?
5. My cell phone, though I'm noticing not as much lately
5 reasons you blog?
1. Hope someone else likes reading about my life
2. Like sharing my art with people
3. Like meeting new people I never would have otherwise
4. A good way to get advice
5. I've always found it's easier to write than to talk about certain things with people.
I've been very disappointed with some things lately.
One, I don't think I'm buying Levi's jeans again. It used to be I could wear a pair of jeans practically every day and they would last a year or so. In January, I needed some new jeans to wear to one of my jobs, so I bought a pair, there are parts that are already wearing through. That's not acceptable, especially considering I paid about $25-$30 for them.
Another, I bought some bagels at my grocery store last Saturday, I had eaten 2 of them, today I went to eat another, they were moldy. They weren't very expensive, but I would think they should last more than 5 days. They were bakery items instead of trucked in, but still. I had 4 I had to throw away today, it was very disappointing.