Friday, August 28, 2009

So tired

If you need a good laugh, go here.

I've been working full-time at a temp job the past two weeks and will continue until the end of next week. Plus I've been going to the games store as usual, and I had training at the hilton job and a volleyball match last Saturday. So, I've been very short on time. Basically, my day is get up, eat breakfast, check only my email (usually I read blogs in the morning), make my lunch, pack my bag for the day, catch the bus, get off at work, work for a few hours, have a break and eat a yogurt, work some more, eat half of my sandwich and chips, work some more, eat my pretzels, work some more, clock out of that job for the day, go catch the bus, get off at my other job, eat the rest of my lunch and zone out for about 30 minutes, work at my other job, clock out, walk home by way of the grocery store, have about an hour to watch TV, read mail and blogs, and then go to bed.
It's been that for the past 2 weeks. Next week, I'm taking cookies for dessert and somehow making my lunch more exciting. I'm so tired at the end of the day, I usually fall asleep on the couch and don't know what happened in the last 30 minutes of the show I'm watching. Then I wake up, generally around 10 and head off to bed. I've been waking up naturally around 6AM lately and getting up then, I've noticed I'm more awake in the mornings.

Other than working, I really don't have much to say. This weekend I have to mow the lawn, do my laundry, go grocery shopping, and go to Walmart for more guinea pig bedding. And somewhere in there I'm going to try and work on my ATCs for my collage group for the August swap and clean my apartment. I am a huge slob, basically because I'm lazy. Kevin has been hinting pretty strongly lately how much it bothers him. So, I thought it might be a nice surprise for him when he has Labor Day off next weekend to have my apartment WAY cleaner, and I'm planning on working on keeping it cleaner as well. If I got in to the habit of throwing stuff away instead of leaving it on the floor my apartment would be probably 80% better, I also need to get in the habit of putting things away and doing my dishes more often.
I am so ready to fall asleep right now and I have an hour and 45 minutes left to work.

No comments: