Wednesday, June 03, 2009

She blinded me with science

I've been wanting to do a meme for awhile. Today, I found an email from Goddess with a link to this meme. Perfect. This is from I aim to misbehave by way of Goddess.

A - Age: 26 in a little over a month.

B - Bed size: Twin?

C - Chore you hate: The dishes, I have a tendency to leave them piled up in the sink until they start growing mold. So, it's my own fault, I should just learn to do them at least once every couple of days.

D - Dog's name: I don't have a dog, I have a guinea pig named Val.

E - Essential start your day item: a voicemail from Kevin. He works nights and calls me before he goes to bed in the morning, it doesn't feel like a new day until I get to hear his voice.

F - Favorite color: Bluish green. I love green and blue mixed together, not turquoise mind you, just those two colors mixed, like a mix of yarn or fiber.

G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: I like white gold, it's a little different but not obscenely expensive.

H - Height: 5'8"

I - Instruments you play: I don't play instruments

J - Job title: Cashier/artist/house staff

K - Kid(s): none

L - Living arrangements: 3rd floor of an over 100 year old house that has been home to a Victorian family, sorority, fratrenity, and apartment house over the years.

M - Mom's name: Sharon

N - Nicknames: weink, weinkermeyer, TheFrogPrincess

O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: none

P - Pet Peeve: Stupidity.

Q - Quote from a movie: Not even God knows what you're doing. It's Herbie Hancock.

R - Right handed or left handed: Right

S - Siblings: Older brother.

T - Time you wake up: somewhere in-between 8 and 10AM

U- Underwear: What's the question, yes I have underwear, yes, I'm wearing underwear, but you don't get to know what kind.

V - Vegetable you dislike: asaparagus, brussels sprouts, artichoke as/in anything but dip.

W - Ways you run late: procrastination

X - X-rays you've had: teeth and one for a kidney stone awhile back

Y - Yummy food you make: like from scratch? I rarely cook, but my bread pudding is pretty good

Z - Zoo favorite: lions, tigers, meercats, fish. I'm a huge fan of zoos and aquariums.

No comments: