Thursday, May 21, 2009

I feel summer creepin in and im Tired of this town again

I must apologize. I certainly don't mean to update so infrequently and take so long to do it.
If I have any cops out there that read this, I have a question about guns, but I don't particularly want to post it for the whole internet community to see, and I don't want to ask the guys here in town that I know, because they'll know who I'm talking about. It's not something bag, at least I don't think it is. It's a question about legality of something.
Nothing exciting has happened since the 5th, that's why I haven't updated. Just work and life. And considering my work doesn't really produce anything exciting, it's not worth blogging about. I guess I could come on every day and say I went to work, it was an OK day, we made money. Not that I really have too many people reading (according to Blogger, I have one follower, and I know who she is), so I don't need to scare anyone away. I'd love to get more people to read, but I'd rather have them reading on their own free will, and I will not pump my blog full of random words just to get someone to notice me. But, I wonder if I posted a racy picture of me, would I get more hits??? Hmmm. That's ok, I don't need those.
But, I have been linked to from a cop blog. That's pretty huge if you ask me, especially since I'm under his links for VIP's. I mean, how cool does that make me sound? A lot cooler than I actually am, but oh well. I do have a link for him on the side bar, but I'm gonna pimp a link here as well. He's works at a juvenile hall, so if that interests you go here to read him.

It's summer (more or less), at least by the temperatures we've had lately, one would think so, when I walked to work today, one of the many temp signs I passed said 87 degrees. I may live in Iowa, but that's still a little warm to be considered spring temperature. And, of course, I'm dying to have a motorcycle ride. I hate that I haven't been on the back of a bike in over a year. And, since I work Thursday nights, I can't go to Porky's or Trophies in Des Moines, so I can't meet up with a certain guy that I know would take me on a little ride.
With it being warm, I'm supposed to be going on my walks, but I find it really hard to motivate myself to do that. One reason being my MP3 player's battery doesn't last over 3o minutes, I have been given my brothers' with all his music, but I know quite a few country songs that are great to walk to, that I can't listen to. Also, the last time I attempted my walk, I was too overzealous. I pushed myself way too much and barely made it through a quarter of it before I had to turn around and go home. Plus, as I learned today, with me not drinking pop, drinking water instead (which I don't drink near the amount as I did in pop), I'm not near as hydrated as I should be, and that leads to annoyances with the amount of exertion I put on myself and problems with dealing with the heat and sun.

All right, I've bored you enough for one night. But, I will try to update more often (though I wouldn't hold your breath on that if I were you).

No comments: