Thursday, June 12, 2008

Rain, Rain go away

Stolen from Rain
The A to Z of Me
Accent: I don't think I have one
Breakfast or no breakfast: I like breakfast food, only I usually don't eat breakfast.
Chore I don’t care for: Dishes
Dog or cat: Dog. Totally a dog person
Essential electronics: Computer.
Favorite cologne: Don't have one
Gold or silver: white gold, cause it's not mainstream
Handbag I carry most often: I don't generally carry one
Insomnia: I don't usually have it
Job Title: NA
Kids: None at the moment
Living arrangements: Apartment
Most admirable trait: honesty?
Naughtiest childhood behavior: don't know
Overnight hospital stay: Not since I was born
Phobias: spiders,
Quote: It's your life, how do you want to live it?
Reason to smile: My boyfriend, good music
Siblings: an older brother
Time I wake up: sometime after 8
Unusual skill or talent: my art?
Vegetable I refuse to eat: asparagus
Worst habit: not telling
X-rays: had 1
Yummy stuff: anything sweet
Zoo animal I like most: lions

No comments: