Friday, August 18, 2006

Devil without cause and I'm back

So, I have a temper, a pretty bad one at times. Well today it came about, cause this morning I took a shower and of course took off my jewelry (a necklace, and a bracelet), well when it came time to leave for work, I had misplaced my bracelet (cause I'm an idiot and didn't put it on right after I got out of the shower), well I was pissed, so I started a hurried search of it, and when I couldn't find it, I got in a fight with my wall (actually the board around the doorframe), and I think I injured my hand in the process.
Yep, I have a temper, if you're my guinea pig, you would know that. But, maybe if she were smarter and learned when to shut the fuck up, there would be no problem. Or, other times I get annoyed with myself and take it out on my walls, thankfully I haven't had anything more serious than red knuckles, until today. I'm thinking I bruised my hand, or something, cause nothing feels broken (thank God)
I believe this is one of the reasons I will never become a cop, my temper and very short fuse. Plus, I will speak my mind (that has gotten me in trouble a couple times), you will not stop me from speaking my mind, unless I think I may be fired for it. But, certain (stupid) people get on my nerves and I can't help but blow up on them. I actually thought I was doing a good job of keeping a lid on it until yesterday when some person (see, I did pretty good with the namecalling there) yelled at me for standing in my yard, to which I went to confront her, and her boyfriend came out, and I could tell he knew I wouldn't back down, until he stepped in and told her to be quiet and asked (well not exactly) me to go back to my yard. My guess is if he hadn't stepped in and said his girlfriend shouldn't have yelled at me for being in my yard, well things would have escalated.
Like I said, I have a temper, and I don't back down. And that gets me in trouble

No comments: